- There are new publications on children rights available for download on our site.
Last update of site:
Were not attending primary school in 2011, 53 per cent girls.
#IMAGINE videos: Over two million views across the globe
UNICEF’s global #IMAGINE initiative continues to gain momentum in 2015 as we build up to the global launch of the World Version song and video.#IMAGINE is part of our global efforts to capture and amplify the collective voices of people from around the world on the importance of putting all children at the heart of national agendas.
Amazing video content continues to be produced by UNICEF Offices, and individuals all around the world.
Some of #IMAGINE’s key results to date include:
- 188,000+ #IMAGINE app downloads (by people in 130+ countries) with new versions of #IMAGINE submitted from 76 countries representing all seven continents;
- Live New Year’s Eve #IMAGINE performances were broadcast to +100 million and watched live by +2 million people in New York, London, Cape Town, Rio de Janeiro and other cities;
- #IMAGINE video content has been viewed over 2 million times across digital platforms;
- #IMAGINE generated 3.43+ billion media impressions in the first 50 days following its launch, including The New York Times, CNN, ABC-TV, Rolling Stone, Globo-TV, MSNBC-TV, Times of India, Xinhau, La Repubblica, Kyodo News, etc.
- Participation by national, regional and global Ambassadors and celebrity supporters including Katy Perry, Yoko Ono, David Guetta, will.i.am, Angelique Kidjo, Yuna Kim, Sir Roger Moore, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, Adam Lambert, Priyanka Chopra, Daniela Mercury, Hugh Jackman, Neymar Jr, Pau Gasol and many more.