Could access early childhood care and education in one-third of countries in 2011.
Quote of the month
Jo Bourne, UNICEF Associate Director and Global Chief of Education
UNICEF maintains the highest level of integrity in its procurement activities. The organisation evaluates and registers suppliers with which it does business. It also ensures that all potential suppliers are subject to the same conditions, and that the information received is confidential. UNICEF follows the Common Guidelines for Procurement by Organisations in the UN System. The objective of procurement activities within UNICEF is the timely acquisition of the right goods and services, while ensuring that they:
- Are required for UNICEF's mandate;
- Are procured in a competitive manner, to ensure fairness, integrity and transparency;
- Are economic and effective;
- Are best value for money.
- Only purchases goods and equipment needed to implement its mandate;
- Purchases primarily from manufacturers and authorised representatives;
- Evaluates and registers suppliers with whom it does business;
- Uses competitive tendering for all procurement;
- Invites an appropriate geographical range of suppliers to tender;
- Purchases products that comply with recognised technical standards;
- Does not purchase from companies that employ child labour, or manufacturer land mines and their components (see below).
Procurement opportunities will be published on the UNICEF Uzbekistan website, and all interested companies are encouraged to bid. They will be given due consideration and examination, in terms of their suitability and adherence to the minimum requirements of the ITB/RFP/RFQ.
Due to the high volume of applications submitted, UNICEF Uzbekistan cannot accept unsolicited applications, if they are not related to a published bid.
Valid till: 23 November 2018
UNITED NATIONS CHILDREN'S FUND (UNICEF)
Wishes to invite you to submit a proposal for
To develop and implement an automated information system for the management of vaccines and cold chain monitoring to facilitate the management of vaccine inventory at all levels of cold chain system and data collection at real time for reporting purposes